Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A new job

Well it's certainly been a while since I posted anything here. I kept meaning to but real life comitments and a hectic time at work really didn't leave me with any time to post.

But anyway, all this hard work seems to of paid off. I've been promoted to a new position. Previously I was working in the local primary schools supporting them directly. However I'm now working at the local secondary school instead. This is good for me for several reasons. Firstly, it's full time and therefore more money. Previously I was only working term time. Also it's more interesting work, as it's a bigger and more complex network enviroment than the single server (or peer to peer in some cases!) enviroment in the primary schools. I'm also in charge of the other technicians here, so I get to explore the heady heights of management!

No comments: